Friday, October 5, 2018

Priorities

I need to prioritize things a bit more, otherwise there will be too many started, but unfinished projects.

Top priority should have now the Android Coloring App for Kids. I want to have it published within 1-2 months with at least 50 coloring templates ready.

Sharing top priority is version 1 of the Opensource Games Library including making advertisement about it, which I want to have done within one month.

There is the Hale project, a Java RPG, which I want to have in a state that there is a Windows installer and it's also running on Linux and the most obvious current glitches are removed. Would be nice to have this done within the next 3-4 months.

And there is the FreeRails project which needs design, further rewrite of the model core and a new GUI which would be nice to have in 5-6 months.

I'm tempted to do a bit here and a bit there, especially when I'm frustrated with one thing, but that doesn't really finish anything, so I should stop doing that and instead focus on a single project at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment