Wednesday, May 2, 2018

FreeRails: Taking notes...

Usually, I like scribbling down things with a pen on paper a lot. It gives me a lot of creative freedom.

But piles of paper are difficult to keep organized (or from vanishing). So for this project, I started writing down notes with an office application. Basically just long bullet lists of things that some objects do or how they are connected or how actions are sequenced, mixed with some conclusions of what to change.

Now there are already 16 pages of notes and the file is still growing. However, while I continue to make changes, most of the information in these notes gets outdated again, the overall value is limited. It's really just an extension of my mental capacities thing but still an essential tool for my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment