Friday, September 18, 2020

In the middle of building a new website for the OSGL

For the OSGL, I'm currently building a new static website with Python using the Jinja template engine and the Bulma CSS framework. First I learned about these things and now I kind of became productive. The output does not yet look nice, it's more like most of the needed information is present but it doesn't look nice in any way. Links between the games indices and the games entries are still missing, the games entries need a better format, many urls are just printed and stuff like this, but it's just more of what is already there.

In the end I will try to incorporate a few more pictures and a nicer layout and lots of hints that the content can easily be edited by contributing. And then in say 1-2 weeks, I might be ready to green-light it.

No comments:

Post a Comment